Hope Lutheran Church
1660 Checker Road
Long Grove, IL 60047
Office: (847) 634-2070
Romans 8: 38-39 says: “ For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Although we may be unable to be physically present together, we are all one in the Spirit,
and all united as God’s children in HOPE.
Public worship services will resume at Hope beginning July 12th. All are encouraged to use their own discretion in deciding when to resume attendance.
- We encourage general hygiene to protect the health of all who attend: hand sanitizer will be available, the church spaces cleaned regularly, and communal-use objects such as hymnals will be removed.
- Masks and Social distancing will be required in the church building.
- We encourage silent recitation and singing during worship.
- Communion will be served by individual kits containing the elements.
- Offering will be collected by dropping into a basket while exiting the sanctuary.
- Bathrooms will be open, but all are encouraged to limit use to one person at a time.
For more information, visit the Worship page
8:30 a.m. Traditional Worship, with hymns and sung liturgy
10:00 a.m. Contemporary Worship, with music from the Praise Team
These services will include the reading of the Word, prayers, and a message from Pastor Andrews.
Pastor Jim has been providing a daily devotional to help us bring the Spirit closer as we go through this time together. Click here to read.
The Church office will be open during regular summer hours:
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Pastor Jim continues to work from home, and will be available to address any spiritual needs you may have. He can be contacted by phone or email.
We continue to offer our prayers for good health, peace, and LOVE
Declare God's Love. Do God's Will. Dance With the Spirit.